العمر : 22
المهنة : visual effects
عدد المشاركات : 513
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/12/2013
|موضوع: دروس nuke للمبتدئين مدفوعة من digital tutors 26/10/2014, 8:03 pm|| |
اقدم لكم دروس مدفوعة لمبتدئين في nukeDigital Tutors
- Beginner's Guide to NUKEIn this series of NUKE tutorials we will take an introductory look into NUKE and compositing so you can learn essential terms and definitions and build a solid foundation in computer graphics. We will start off by covering what compositing is and what a node is. We will then take a look at reading images into NUKE so you learn how to begin work on your own projects. After that, you will learn to use the common nodes to build NUKE node graphs. And to wrap up the series of tutorials, we will go over how to write your projects out of NUKE to show the world what you have accomplished. This series of step-by-step videos were developed with artists new to NUKE in mind so we will be moving at a steady, easy-to-follow pace making sure you understand terms and basic techniques.
01. Introduction and project overview
02. What is NUKE? What is compositing?
03. What is a node?
04. What is a node property? What is the properties bin?
05. Reading images into NUKE and Project Settings
06. What are merging and alphas?
07. How do we move images in our frame?
08. What is rotoscoping? How can I create an alpha?
09. What is color correction?Writing images out of NUKE and next steps .10.
تحميل من هنا gulfup trrent